Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
9709 Angelwylde Dr, Austin
Reinvented luxurious masterpiece nestled on 15 ultra private acres. Top of the line stainless appliances in redesigned kitchen, newly built wine cellar, and butlers pantry set the stage in main living areas. Enjoy custom finished-out guest quarters, once served as the master bedroom including 3 closets, office with a wood burning fireplace. On the opposite side of the home, the family enjoys a recently added owner’s hideaway, three secondary bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a game/family room, and office.
- MLS® #4759333
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,367
- Year Built2003
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Garage, Detached
- # of Garages4
- ViewWoods, Fields, Greenbelt, Hill Country
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Barbecue, Hot Tub, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Backs To Greenbelt, Private Road
- Construction2 Side Masonry, See Agent
- Address9709 Angelwylde Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionAngelwylde Sec 03
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Beam, Pocket Doors, Security System - Owned, Wet Bar, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Bar Ice Maker, Built-in Coffee Machine, Exhaust Fan Vented, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Room, Library, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBarton Creek
- MiddleWest Ridge
Price Change History for 9709 Angelwylde Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #4759333)
|Price Reduced from $5,100,000 to $4,650,000|
|Price Reduced from $5,500,000 to $5,100,000|
|Price Reduced from $5,700,000 to $5,500,000|
|Price Reduced from $5,875,000 to $5,700,000|
|Price Reduced from $5,950,000 to $5,875,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 25th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.