Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
903 W 18th St, Austin
A delightful downtown offering in the iconic Judges Hill neighborhood. Fabulous location scores high in walkability to the scenes of DT Austin, UT & all ATX events. Originally built in 1939, the Texas chic estate was fabulously renovated in 2012 w/fun & comfort in mind. Comprised of a 4/4 main, including a basement studio, and a newly constructed 2/2 guest home designed by local architect Tim Cuppett. This estate exudes a distinctly effortless Austin style! Bonus, proven licensed income producing STR.
- MLS® #4819852
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,863
- Year Built1939
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingDetached, Door Opener, Garage, 3+ Reserved
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, See Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Barbecue, Playscape, Private BackYard, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address903 W 18th St
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionDivision E
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, Murphy Bed, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesRange-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, See Agent, Dryer, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Tankless, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Formal Living, See Agent
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Engel & Volkers Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2019 at 10:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.