Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1406 Wilson St, Bastrop
Beautiful mid-1800's 'Alum Creek Stagecoach Stop' historic log & frame home. Impeccable updates & Historic Downtown setting.*Chef's Kitchen with KitchenAid appliances*Grand owner's quarters*Walk-in shower/jetted tub*Tankless water heater*Bose systems* Ideal flexible living space with an expansive 2 to 3 bedroom & 2 1/2 bathrooms. Other rooms:Living/Dining, Media/Office, Foyer, deep front/back Porches, & central home Library. Appt w/ Agent. View 3D Virtual Tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=mMExgxyLtKA
- MLS® #4929276
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,453
- Year Built1860
- AmenitiesPark, Play Ground, Tennis Courts, Dog Park, Golf Course Public, High Speed Internet Access, Sport Court(s), Trash Pickup - Door to Door, Uverse, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, Entry-Front, Detached
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Outbuildings, Satellite Dish Leased, Sidewalk, Storage, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionPublic Maintained Road
- ConstructionClapboard, Frame, Log
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1406 Wilson St
- SubdivisionResubdivision No 2 The Compound
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Book Cases, Shutters, Track Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Softener Owned, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: Susan Nogues Real Estate LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 5th, 2020 at 1:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.