Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
12525 Sir Christophers, Austin
This beautiful home, nestled on a tree covered lot in a quiet cul-de-sac, backs up to a beautifully wooded greenbelt & features crown molding, wood & tile downstairs, carpet upstairs, ceiling fans, & large windows providing great natural light. The kitchen, w/ an island & plenty of counter space, opens to the living room. The large master suite boasts two walk-in closets, & a bathroom with double sinks, & separate tub & shower. Watch the flowing trees in the large backyard, from the elevated wood deck.
- MLS® #4966758
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,036
- Year Built1996
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Sport Facility, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewWoods, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Curbs, Storage Building, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address12525 Sir Christophers
- SubdivisionChristophers Cove
- Zip Code78729
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
Price Change History for 12525 Sir Christophers, Austin, TX (MLS® #4966758)
|Price Reduced from $389,900 to $375,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 14th, 2019 at 8:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.