Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1904 Cypress Pt W, Austin
Vaulted Ceilings and Panoramic VIEWS from Kitchen, Dining, Living, Master!! Watch Hawks, Falcons, Owls soar canyon winds. View of Sunsets, Golf Courses, Green Belt, to SW Parkway *All Oversized Large Bedrooms, Open Flr. Plan *Gorgeous Pebble Pool, Sport Court, Spa, 2 Entertain Decks *Updated Kitchen, Stainless, Baths, Hardwood Floors * Liv/Din/Master *Office,Study,Family,Living Rooms *Gar workshop area *Dog Door Run *HUGE New Laundry *Eanes Schools *Downtown (9 min) *No streetlights utility poles
- MLS® #4977233
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,337
- Year Built1977
- Style2nd Floor Entry
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Grounds, Dog Park, Golf Course Private, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Conference/Meeting Room, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Side, Golf Cart/Half Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf Course, Greenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Lap Pool, Perimeter Fence, Sport
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Security Lighting, Storage, Workshop, Basketball Court, Dog Run, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Sport Court
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction2 Side Masonry, Stone Veneer, Clapboard, Composition Shingle
- Address1904 Cypress Pt W
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionLost Creek Sec 02
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Cedar Closets, Ceiling-Vaulted, Pocket Doors, Skylight
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Great Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryForest Trail
- MiddleWest Ridge
Property Listed by: Tommy Nelms & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 20th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.