Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
8831 Mountain Path Cir, Austin
CALL FIRST, ONE HOURS NOTICE TO OWNER. Wonderful Westover Makeover!! This 4/3 home on a 1/3 of an acre lot with gorgeous Heritage Oaks. Over $200,000 remodel completed in 2015, 1st floor opened up, to create a gourmet kitchen, eating area, & great room. Chef's Kitchen features double ovens, dishwashers, sinks, Thermador Appliances, custom Walnut Island & walk-in Pantry. Carport/Cabana design provided. NEW PRICE & FLOORING UPSTAIRS. Seller offering $2300 Carpet Allowance. No Showings 04/14 after 1pm.
- MLS® #4987529
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,797
- Year Built1976
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community, Park
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingOff Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Wood Shingle
- Address8831 Mountain Path Cir
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionGreat Hills 01
- Zip Code78759
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Butler Pantry, Murphy Bed, Pocket Doors, Plantation Shutters, Skylight, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 8831 Mountain Path Cir, Austin, TX (MLS® #4987529)
|Price Reduced from $845,000 to $833,500|
|Price Reduced from $854,500 to $845,000|
|Price Reduced from $859,000 to $854,500|
|Price Reduced from $870,000 to $859,000|
Property Listed by: Austin 360 Home
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.