Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
(Undisclosed Address), Austin
Price just dropped over $175K! Unique ultra private, great entertaining, multi-level home on a culdesac.Tree covered 3/4 acre lot w/incredible canyon views from most every room in the home.3000+ sq ft of decks and large pool.Huge kitchen/breakfast area w/fireplace and access to large covered deck sitting area.Expansive master bedroom includes sitting area with fireplace & adjoining private deck.Main level 4th bedroom can be used as home office w/ separate entrance. 4 High Efficiency HVAC units.Owner/Agent
- MLS® #4988553
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,282
- Year Built1982
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Irregular, Sloped, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionVista West 04
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Pocket Doors, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesBedroom, Kitchen, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryDoss Elem.
Price Change History for N/A, Austin, TX (MLS® #4988553)
|Price Reduced from $1,175,000 to $998,750|
Property Listed by: Private Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.