Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
146 Eiglehart Rd, Austin
The beautiful Pinehurst plan boats an open concept design with an abundance of natural light, vaulted ceilings, and elegant architectural details. The sweeping curved staircase and large foyer add sophistication. Entertain your friends in the over sized game room, card room and media room. With a first floor en suite guest bedroom and study, this home checks off all the boxes. Stylized and refined cutting edge finishes complete the home. Estimated January 2020 Completion
- MLS® #5236962
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,286
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, See Agent, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesSee Agent
- ParkingAttached, Golf Cart/Half Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Interior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address146 Eiglehart Rd
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Exhaust Fan Vented, Home Automation System, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementarySycamore Springs
- MiddleSycamore Springs
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 146 Eiglehart Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #5236962)
|Price Increased from $648,065 to $650,065|
|Price Increased from $646,065 to $648,065|
|Price Increased from $644,065 to $646,065|
Property Listed by: CTX Listings, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 23rd, 2019 at 8:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.