Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
5700 County Road 101, Taylor
Between Hutto and Taylor, 10 min. from 130 Toll and 20 mi. from I-35. 3/3 two-story Austin Stone home on 88+/- acres of gently sloping, black farmland. Property has beautiful panoramic views of neighboring farmland and spectacular views of two enormous ponds used by UT for competitive ski training. Storage building(s), covered RV/boat parking, 50'x75' equipment shed, two-story, antique barn w/original interior-in amazing shape and a huge entertaining pavilion w/fireplace overlooking everything!
- MLS® #5406866
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,300
- Year Built2003
- TypeFarms & Acreage
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Fuel Tank, Propane, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ViewCreek/Stream, Fields, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCover - Solid, Above Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Satellite Dish Owned, Storage Building, Sidewalk, Storage, Workshop
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address5700 County Road 101
- Zip Code76574
- Interior FeaturesDouble Vanity, Garden Tub, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet, Plumbed for Icemaker, Security System - Owned, Shutters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Electric, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, See Through, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHutto ISD
Property Listed by: Bexley Land and Cattle LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 13th, 2019 at 2:31pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.