Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
9904 Lavera Dr, Austin
Beautifully maintained single story on sought after tree lined street in Canyon Creek on gorgeous tree covered lot*Did I mentioned it backs to a green area? Wood flrs thru main living areas*Vaulted living room ceiling, customized built-ins, half palladium upper windows & views along back wall overlooking park-like backyard*Updated kit w/quartz counters, painted cabinets, glass tile backsplash, under mount stainless sink, open to breakfast dining & ample views to back*Award winning RRISD school assignments
- MLS® #5482945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,447
- Year Built1995
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Club House, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate BackYard, Deck, Sidewalk, Solar Screen
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Backs To Greenbelt, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address9904 Lavera Dr
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionCanyon Creek Sec 19b
- Zip Code78726
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Heater Gas, Built-In Oven(s), Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Log Lighter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryCanyon Creek
- MiddleNoel Grisham
Price Change History for 9904 Lavera Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5482945)
|Price Reduced from $459,900 to $450,000|
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 17th, 2019 at 6:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.