Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2100 North Oak Canyon Rd, Austin
Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's "Falling Water" masterpiece, this Westlake architectural gem showcases the latest in fine custom homebuilding while paying respect to its stunning canyon views. Built by JeffreyCole Builders & intelligently designed by JSquare Architects, this newly built custom home epitmomizes the indoor/outdoor living concept. Located just 10 min. to DT Austin and NO Municipal TAXES! Mason Interiors delivers finishes throughout that are sure to please & furnishings that can convey.
- MLS® #5563591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,430
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered, Barbecue, Deck, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Sloped
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Stucco
- Address2100 North Oak Canyon Rd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWestlake Highlands Sec 07
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 2100 North Oak Canyon Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #5563591)
|Price Increased from $2,795,000 to $2,950,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 23rd, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.