Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1916 Warely Ln #238, Austin
Gorgeous, modern Wes Peoples home in convenient East Austin location! Min. to 35 & 71 w/easy access to your everyday needs, min. to downtown. Phenomenal open floor plan, kitchen open to living. Luxurious kitchen with 4-burner gas range, deep & modern undermount double sink, walk-in pantry, & silestone counters. Spacious master suite w/double vanity, walk-in shower, & walk-in closet up. Additional bed & bath up, + bonus tech nook! Two private balconies for outdoor relaxing, & rare 2-car garage. Ready now!
- MLS® #5601083
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Pool-Community, BBQ Pit/Grill, Dog Park, Park
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, No View
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Balcony-Private, Curbs, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address1916 Warely Ln #238
- SubdivisionEDGEWICK CONDOMINIUMS
- Zip Code78741
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Energy Star Appliances, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 1916 Warely Ln #238, Austin, TX (MLS® #5601083)
|Price Reduced from $389,905 to $372,900|
Property Listed by: KW-Austin Portfolio RealEstate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 19th, 2019 at 1:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.