Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
928 Bodark Ln, Austin
Updated home in desirable south Austin. Located near William Cannon, this home has easy access to all the major arteries, shopping and schools. Open floor plan makes square footage seem much larger. Stainless steel appliances and new granite counters w/ tile backsplash give this user friendly kitchen a modern feel. Kitchen storage includes a separate pantry. Bedrooms are down a hall, so privacy is offered from the main living area. Bathrooms have been updated including a soaking tub in guest bath.
- MLS® #5661965
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,249
- Year Built1975
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground, Internet-Fiber
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Interior, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Vinyl Siding
- Address928 Bodark Ln
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionHillside Oaks
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Crown Molding, French Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Ceiling-Vaulted, Track Lighting
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 928 Bodark Ln, Austin, TX (MLS® #5661965)
|Price Reduced from $319,000 to $314,999|
Property Listed by: Casa Dulce Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 19th, 2019 at 11:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.