Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
5600 Scenic View Dr, Austin
Exceptional Santa Barbara Modern estate home of approx. 10,018 conditioned sq ft. on 5+ acre hilltop in gated Scenic View Westlake 10 minutes from downtown. Magnificent 180 degree private hill country views, level building site and terraced hillside situated 20' above Scenic View Drive creating a private oasis. Over 1000' street frontage and elegant curving drive up a gentle slope to a circular driveway with motor court and 4 car garage. Completion Winter 2020. www.5600scenicviewdrive.com
- MLS® #5678022
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,018
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDoor Opener, Garage, On-Site Parking, Entry-Swing-In
- # of Garages4
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Barbecue, Deck, Gutters Partial, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Electric Car Plug-in
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address5600 Scenic View Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionTipco Sub
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired for Stereo, Built-in Entertainment Center
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator, Water Heater Recirculating, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Outdoor, Great Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 5600 Scenic View Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5678022)
|Price Increased from $6,650,000 to $6,850,000|
|Price Increased from $6,500,000 to $6,650,000|
|Price Increased from $6,495,000 to $6,500,000|
Property Listed by: Jauregui Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 10th, 2020 at 10:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.