Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
5404 Moon Shadow Dr, Austin
Rare opportunity for a house in Travis Country on a greenbelt lot with direct backyard access to the Barton Creek greenbelt! This home was built w/ two masters, combining two secondary bedrooms but could be converted back so that it is a 3 bed w/ office or 4 bed. Great flexible and open floor plan. Ideal for someone looking to put their own modern finishes on and have an ideal location too! Travis Country has lots of green space with two neighborhood parks with pools, playgrounds, tennis & sport courts.
- MLS® #5692685
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,074
- Year Built1999
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, High Speed Internet Access, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Google Fiber
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Fiber
- ParkingEntry-Front, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address5404 Moon Shadow Dr
- SubdivisionVillage Park 3 At Travis Count
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 6th, 2020 at 2:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.