Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
901 Bouldin Ave #d, Austin
A rare jewel in downtown Austin that backs to Bouldin Creek! Private, modern, city view home surrounded by lush greenery and private creek access. Fine finishes throughout include LED lighting, wood and tile flooring, remote screens, custom cabinetry, high end appliances, custom closets, designer colors and window treatments. Chef's Kitchen. Two Living Areas plus study. Large Master Suite features a spacious, spa like master bath. Multiple covered balconies and patio areas. Walk to shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #5728073
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,222
- Year Built2016
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan, See Agent
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Greenbelt
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Sidewalk, Balcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Sloped, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address901 Bouldin Ave #d
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionBouldin Stand
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Built-In Oven(s), Exhaust Fan Vented, Home Automation System, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Tankless, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 3:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.