Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1224 Havre Lafitte Dr, Austin
Family home located in Treemont zoned to Eanes ISD. Ample space inside and out including large bedrooms with built in desks, two living areas plus a game room, two private offices, comfortable master suite with dressing or work out area. Enjoy the pool/spa with a covered patio, decking to lounge around, built in grill, and lush vegetation offering privacy. 3 car garage with new doors, recently installed wood on stairs and landing, Control 4 audio/video/security/lighting system, and multiple storage areas!
- MLS® #5989776
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,322
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Dog Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Underground Utilities, Uverse
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Gutters Full, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address1224 Havre Lafitte Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionTreemont Ph B Sec 05 Rep
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Home Automation System, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBathroom, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryCedar Creek Elem.
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 1224 Havre Lafitte Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5989776)
|Price Reduced from $1,890,000 to $1,885,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,985,000 to $1,890,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 14th, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.