Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4400 Island Ave, Austin
Lake Austin!! First time on the market!!! Exquisite home on a fabulous lot in The Island gated community on Lake Austin. Wonderful open floor plan with views and great outdoor areas with verandas. Two boat garage with slips and lifts. On the quiet canal with easy access to lake. Comfortable guest house by the lake and near the boat dock. A rare home site and fabulous home. Minutes to downtown Austin and the University of Texas.
- MLS® #6090359
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,016
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Storage, Balcony-Covered, Workshop, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionCanal (Man Made), Lakefront
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address4400 Island Ave
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionIsland At Mount Bonnell Shores
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Butler Pantry, Shutters, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Price Change History for 4400 Island Ave, Austin, TX (MLS® #6090359)
|Price Reduced from $5,850,000 to $5,650,000|
|Price Reduced from $6,295,000 to $5,850,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2019 at 10:45pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.