Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7204 Cielo Azul Pass, Austin
"La Casa Que Canta" The most spectacular unobstructed Lake Travis views in town! Inviting outdoor living space with negative edge pool, hot tub, fire pit, and outdoor bar & grill. Perfect for entertaining! Fantastic master suite with private balcony and study. Custom handmade cabinetry! Brand new roof! This unique property is NOT part of the Villa Montana HOA but enjoys the benefits of being behind the Villa Montana gates! I repeat, NO HOA! Carport for extra parking. Great value for this neighborhood!
- MLS® #6120041
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,208
- Year Built1997
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered, Barbecue, Deck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Storage, Waterfall, Hot Tub
- RoofComposition Shingle, Tile
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Stucco
- Address7204 Cielo Azul Pass
- SubdivisionComanche Canyon
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryGrandview Hills Elementary
- MiddleFour Points
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 15th, 2019 at 2:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.