Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
11836 Portofino Dr, Austin
This special home with great curb appeal & updates is a must see~The bright & spacious floor plan is ideal for those who desire space to relax, work or entertain~Features include a downstairs master suite & study w/ 3 bedrooms plus gameroom upstairs~Updated hardwoods, recent carpet, roof & more; see available list~A 600 sq. ft studio with half bath above 3 car garage provides additional flex space~Enjoy a wrap around porch, a sizable lot w/ established trees, highly rated schools, greenbelt views & more!
- MLS® #6180315
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,861
- Year Built2000
- StyleMulti-level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Golf Course Private, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingDetached, Door-Multi, Entry-Front, Security Gate
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Solar Screen
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Curbs, In Golf Course Community, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address11836 Portofino Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionSteiner Ranch Ph 02 Sec 03-C
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementarySteiner Ranch
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Price Change History for 11836 Portofino Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #6180315)
|Price Reduced from $515,000 to $499,900|
|Price Reduced from $529,900 to $515,000|
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $529,900|
|Price Reduced from $564,900 to $549,900|
Property Listed by: Redfin Corporation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.