Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1219 Brooks Hollow Rd, Austin
Lakefront living meets Texas Hill Country charm at Sunset Point. 10+ acres provides a peaceful setting for this custom Lake Travis main body waterfront home with exceptional outdoor living and unparalleled views. Host gatherings with ease – Four bedrooms offer enough space for overnight guests, while a pool, hot tubs, private boat dock and outdoor kitchen/bar area provide endless fun no matter the season.
- MLS® #6203529
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,279
- Year Built2003
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesDog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Sport Court(s), Golf Course Private
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Open Parking Uncovered, Gated Parking, Outside
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, Waterfall, Heated, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Water Feature, Workshop, Dock, RV/Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lakefront
- ConstructionSee Agent, Stone Veneer
- Address1219 Brooks Hollow Rd
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Entertainment Center, Fire Alarm System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless, Convection Oven, Instant Hot Water
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesBedroom, Bathroom, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementarySerene Hills
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 25th, 2019 at 11:32am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.