Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
26625 Wild River Rd, Spicewood
68+ ACRE Estate w/Expansive Hill Country Views! UNZONED. Property includes the Grand Home w/2 Guest Casitas 13,527 sf (2 elevators), Guest House/Barn 4,428 sf & Foreman's House 1,430 sf. Lighted Riding Arena, 4 Stables, 75x75 Covered Pavilion, 2 Rain Collection Systems, 7 Car Attached Garage & Equipment Barn. Wildlife Exempt Management Plan for LOW taxes. 3 Level Pool & Koi Pond. Bordered on 2 sides by Fall Creek Massive Oak trees. 3 counties combined for tax rate. Within 25 min. to Hill Country Galleria.
- MLS® #6213849
- Full Baths11
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage19,385
- Year Built2005
- Style1st Floor Entry, Elevator
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Golf Cart/Half Garage
- # of Garages7
- ViewHill Country
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Barbecue, Hot Tub, Patio-Uncovered, Barn/Stable, Cabana, Decorative Pond, Horse Facilities, Outbuildings, Storage, Water Feature, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Private Road, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address26625 Wild River Rd
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo, Ceiling-Cathedral, Elevator, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stove Commercial Grade, Washer, Bar Ice Maker, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom, See Agent
- # of Stories3
- DistrictJohnson City ISD
- ElementaryLyndon B Johnson
- MiddleLyndon B Johnson
- HighLyndon B Johnson Sr.
Price Change History for 26625 Wild River Rd, Spicewood, TX (MLS® #6213849)
|Price Reduced from $7,750,000 to $7,250,000|
|Price Reduced from $8,500,000 to $7,750,000|
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2019 at 10:45pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.