Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
8800 Flycatcher Ct, Austin
Absolutely stunning Highland home in sought after LTISD and ideally located in a cul-de-sac with breath-taking, panoramic views of the hill country. Interior features include granite counters, SS appliances, plantation shutters, over-sized pantry, upgraded cabinetry, several built in's, Nest climate control, exposed wood beams and a show stopping extended and fully covered outdoor entertaining space. Plenty of room for your new pool! Two hours notice please.
- MLS® #6232262
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,493
- Year Built2013
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Internet-WiFi, Propane
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stucco
- Address8800 Flycatcher Ct
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionRocky Creek Ranch
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: JB Goodwin, REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 18th, 2019 at 5:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.