Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2000 Rundell Pl, Austin
Local custom home builder's personal residence combines modern design trends with a quirky, south Austin feel using playful colors & unique accents. Originally built in 1953, it's essentially new in 2015 w/ down-to-stud renovation including first-floor expansion, second-floor addition & pool install. Retaining the original charm makes this home special! Nestled perfectly in the large trees and central in the neighborhood you can easily walk or bike to Zilker Park, S Lamar, Barton Springs & Lady Bird Lake!
- MLS® #6240689
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,006
- Year Built2015
- StyleLow Rise (1-3 Stories)
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesWalk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Carport, Covered
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Cover
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Porch-Enclosed, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Curbs, Level, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2000 Rundell Pl
- SubdivisionSun Terrace
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Built-in Entertainment Center, Low/No VOC, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Instant Hot Water, Single Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Bramlett Residential
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 18th, 2019 at 9:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.