Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
495 Carol Ann Dr, Austin
Very private 5 acre custom home will not disappoint. 4 beds w/optional 5th bed/office, as well as an option to buildout additional bonus room upstairs. Gourmet kitchen is open to large living room w/floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace. Detached garage designed for future upstairs guest living & 5 additional vehicles. Minutes from shopping & entertainment spots. Austin address w/DSISD. Outdoor features include oak trees, circular drive, beautiful landscaping, covered porches, chicken coop, &solar well.
- MLS® #6329961
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,948
- Year Built2017
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Garage, Detached
- # of Garages7
- ViewHill Country, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuildings, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Workshop, Satellite Dish Owned, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Interior, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame/Stone, HardiPlank Type
- Address495 Carol Ann Dr
- SubdivisionCarol Oaks
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, Security System - Owned, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Softener Owned, Double Oven, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryDripping Springs
- MiddleDripping Springs Middle
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 495 Carol Ann Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #6329961)
|Price Reduced from $1,045,000 to $1,025,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,095,000 to $1,045,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,145,000 to $1,095,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,195,000 to $1,145,000|
Property Listed by: Friedman Real Estate, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 2nd, 2020 at 5:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.