Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
10207 Aqua Azul Ct, Austin
Quiet and peaceful setting. Eanes ISD, 1.8382 Tax Rate, Super Low Utilities Cost. Cozy home sits on 0.39 acre cul-de-sac lot, over 24 oak trees. Upper back deck and lower patio w fire pit face a wooded area. Most of the land is in private backyard. Extensively remodeled. Granite counters in kitchen and 2 bathrooms, laminate and tile floors, crown molding, c fans, lighting, paint, etc. River shaped driveway has extra space for boat and RV/trailer parking, w 30 Amp Service. Seller is owner/Realtor.
- MLS® #6388561
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1980
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Picnic Area, Planned Social Activities, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property, Natural Gas Not Available, Internet-Fiber
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDoor-Single, Entry-Side, Garage, Outside Boat/RV Space
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Storage Building, RV/Boat Parking, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Frame, HardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address10207 Aqua Azul Ct
- SubdivisionAqua Monte Sec 02
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Electric, Exhaust Fan Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryValley View
- MiddleWest Ridge
Price Change History for 10207 Aqua Azul Ct, Austin, TX (MLS® #6388561)
|Price Reduced from $519,000 to $507,000|
|Price Reduced from $525,000 to $519,000|
Property Listed by: Texas Ally Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 15th, 2019 at 2:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.