Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7312 Roaring Springs Dr, Austin
Don't miss this immaculate 4/2.5 on quiet st. in desirable SW Austin. Updated farmhouse style kitchen features ss appliances & quartz counters. Bright & open downstairs offers high ceilings, built-ins, wood floors throughout the first floor including the master. Huge game room/flex space. Large tree-filled backyard w/ expansive wood deck backs to greenbelt, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Brand New Wood Deck in 2019! Convenient location near shopping, dining, private schools, DT ATX in 10 min.
- MLS® #6447143
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built2002
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Google Fiber, Picnic Area, Planned Social Activities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Deck, Playscape, Satellite Dish Owned
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address7312 Roaring Springs Dr
- SubdivisionCovered Bridge Sec 04
- Zip Code78736
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
Property Listed by: Twelve Rivers Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 2nd, 2020 at 1:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.