Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2104 Rue De St Germaine, Austin
Beautifully remodeled home with every surface updated, located in a cul-de-sac within a gated community that has a pool, spa, boat marina, and floating dock to launch paddle boards and kayaks on Lake Austin. The master bedroom is on the main level w/ California Closets, with 4 secondary rooms upstairs including one bedroom with ensuite bath, office & media room (w/ jack & jill bath) and exercise room. Owners will consider leasing their boat and/or slip for an additional cost.
- MLS® #6512508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,068
- Year Built2002
- Style1st Floor Entry, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pool-Community, Lake Privileges
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Door-Multi
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Curbs, Balcony-Uncovered, Deck, Gutters Full, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address2104 Rue De St Germaine
- SubdivisionSt Tropez
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Beam, Crown Molding
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2019 at 3:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.