Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2009 Alta Vista Ave, Austin
Spacious split level home nested in coveted Travis Heights. Kitchen has granite counters, ducted range hood, high end JennAir stainless appliances, farm sink and massive walk in pantry. Other features include Nest thermostat, wired for security, jacuzzi tub, tankless water heater and keyless entry. Large irrigated raised beds in the back yard, spacious stonework and rooftop deck with sweeping views of the downtown skyline. Landlord maintains contract with lawn service company.
- MLS® #6613959
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built1952
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOutside, 3+ Reserved, Off Street
- ViewCity, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Balcony-Private, Deck, Gutters Full, Private Garden, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Frame, Metal Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam, Pilings
- Address2009 Alta Vista Ave
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionTravis Heights
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Built-in Book Cases, French Doors, Skylight
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless, Convection Oven, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom/Office, Formal Living, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Price Change History for 2009 Alta Vista Ave, Austin, TX (MLS® #6613959)
|Price Reduced from $4,195 to $4,100|
|Price Reduced from $4,250 to $4,195|
|Price Reduced from $4,350 to $4,250|
Property Listed by: Twelve Rivers Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 25th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.