Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1407 Yorkshire Dr, Austin
Mid-century modern charm in the heart of Delwood! Mins to all that is Mueller & nestled on a tree-lined street, this urban abode offers all things central living - architectural work/live studio, steel plate landscape design w/integrated slat benches, retro built-in planters, water collection & more! Huge living, dining & kitchen. Nicely sized bedrs! Tasteful updates inclusive of high-end wood tile floors, pennybacker tile, master bath & kitchen. Tree-shaded front & back yard to relax or entertain in!
- MLS® #6660313
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,310
- Year Built1956
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPark, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking2 Car Carport, 1 Reserved, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Private Garden, Storage Building, Solar Screen, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Vinyl Siding
- Address1407 Yorkshire Dr
- SubdivisionWindsor Park
- Zip Code78723
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Built-in Entertainment Center, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBertha Sadler Means
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 15th, 2019 at 12:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.