Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
6701 Oasis Pass, Austin
Copy/paste link for video tour: bit.ly/OasisPassTour. The essence of Italian Riviera luxury! Truly a sight to behold w/its unparalleled breathtaking views, spectacular sunsets, negative edge pool, soothing waterfall & a bit of old-world European charm. Overlooking main basin of Lake Travis just past Oasis, enjoy your own private retreat from this unique house that boasts large bedrooms w/their own baths, multiple living areas,hill country sunsets from every level & gorgeous balconies overlooking the lake.
- MLS® #6915128
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1984
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingAttached, 3+ Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Child Gate/Fence, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Deck, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Intercom Entry, Porch-Enclosed, Storage Building, Security Lighting, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Private Road
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Address6701 Oasis Pass
- SubdivisionComanche Pass
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric, Bar Ice Maker, Convection Oven, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Library, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryGrandview Hills Elementary
- MiddleFour Points
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 1st, 2020 at 7:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.