Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
13704 Hunters Pass, Austin
Quiet country setting with expanded river VIEWS from every room! Enjoy the evening shade for the spacious decks! The home offers soaring ceilings, Bamboo wood floors and a gorgeous island kitchen with granite counters, built in ovens and electric cooktop. Master has walk in shower & jetted tub! Lower level features include family room with mini kitchen, secondary bedrooms connected by a Jack-n-Jill bath. Community amenities include a pool, boat ramp, tennis courts, disc golf and private hiking trails.
- MLS® #7039844
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,324
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Uncovered, Deck, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Balcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionPublic Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address13704 Hunters Pass
- SubdivisionApache Shores Sec 6
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Watters International Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 22nd, 2019 at 6:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.