Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
233 Abbeyville Walk, Austin
The Llano is a great big family home. 6 bedrooms, 2 on the main level, 4 on the second level. Awesome front porch, study, great open family room with fireplace. Big kitchen with a large eat in island and dining area with bay window. The luxury master is a must see with a free standing tub and an awesome walk in shower and a super closet. Second level has 4 bedrooms, media room, and a large game room. 2 full baths. Home is in a Cul De Sac.
- MLS® #7044218
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,124
- Year Built2020
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Fitness Center, Kitchen Facilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Underground, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Sidewalk, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address233 Abbeyville Walk
- SubdivisionRough Hollow
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Ceiling-Cathedral
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementarySerene Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 233 Abbeyville Walk, Austin, TX (MLS® #7044218)
|Price Increased from $689,990 to $694,990|
Property Listed by: RGS Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2020 at 2:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.