Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
525 Vista Verde Path, Wimberley
Unrestricted sweeping hill country views. New pool to enjoy peaceful hilltop retreat with spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Light open rooms with gourmet kitchen, spacious master & bath plus a second bdrm downstairs.Large sleeping loft/library upstairs, plus a private bedroom.Expansive deck across the back with hot tub. Mn house 3000+ sq ft. 1296 sq ft 2+ bdrm Guest quarters over garage/work shop/office.Properties currently used as Vacation Rentals.Guest house large, private enough for long term rental.
- MLS® #7124568
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built1998
- TypeFarms & Acreage
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- # of Garages1
- ViewFields, Hill Country, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Partial, Hot Tub, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Private Road, Wooded, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, HardiPlank Type
- Address525 Vista Verde Path
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionDarlings Hill
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Walk-In Closet, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Electric, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Price Change History for 525 Vista Verde Path, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #7124568)
|Price Reduced from $739,000 to $724,000|
|Price Reduced from $799,000 to $739,000|
Property Listed by: Daybreak Real Estate, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 5th, 2019 at 2:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.