Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
5709 Sam Houston Cir, Austin
Copy/paste link for 3D tour: bit.ly/5709SamHouston3D. Come live the dream on Lake Austin in this beautiful waterfront home! Enjoy an amazing lake living experience in the quiet Courtyard community w/miles of trails, tennis club & your own private boat dock! Lush grounds w/towering trees, covered patio & deck overlooking the lake. Spacious open floor plan w/walls of windows & serene views,updated Chef's island kitchen & 2 spacious living areas. Minutes to DT, Arboretum & Domain-your perfect summer getaway!
- MLS® #7141497
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,528
- Year Built1979
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Common Grounds, Dog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Lake/River, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Deck, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Wooded
- Address5709 Sam Houston Cir
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2020 at 4:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.