Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
16101 Braesgate Dr, Austin
Desired Neighborhood! Beautifully updated and well designed! Living has soaring ceilings and wall of windows. Gourmet kitchen with large island. Spacious master down with en suite. Downstairs full bath and possible 6th bedroom. Upstairs private retreat with 4 beds, 2 baths plus large gameroom and loft with built in desks and balcony. All spacious rooms with walk in closets. Gorgeous corner lot with giant oak tree for shade, extended patio, recent fencing, sprinklers, and playhouse. RRISD A Rated Schools!
- MLS® #7161722
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,114
- Year Built1999
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesFitness Center, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Sport Facility, Tennis Courts, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address16101 Braesgate Dr
- SubdivisionMeadows Brushy Creek
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryGreat Oaks
- MiddleCedar Valley
- HighRound Rock
Property Listed by: Sky Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 19th, 2019 at 1:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.