Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
6706 Elfland Dr, Austin
Retreat home to this waterfront paradise on 300+’ of Lake Austin. Extensively updated by Dalgleish, creates two distinct residences under a single roof; a main wing with three living areas, two dining and three bedrooms plus a guest wing with full living/dining/kitchen and three bedrooms. A backyard oasis hugs the lake with lush lawns, a pool and spa, and expansive outdoor living. Two docks with two slips included. Eanes ISD. Second home for current owner.
- MLS® #7175853
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,891
- Year Built1999
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Gutters Full, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Barbecue, Dock, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lakefront, Level
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address6706 Elfland Dr
- SubdivisionRivercrest Add Sec 02
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Fire Alarm System, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Intercom
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesLiving Room, Formal Living, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 5th, 2020 at 4:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.