Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
14715 Bear Creek Pass, Austin
Equestrian meets Elegance...just minutes from downtown/airport/schools/eateries/wineries/shopping. 2 separate pastures, a 5 stall horse barn w/ living quarters, & a dressage arena make this an equestrian’s dream. Enjoy walks & picnics along the creek or entertain guests under a spacious outdoor living area & gazebo w/ fireplace. The impeccably maintained grounds are matched only by the custom design features of the home. Stone tile, hardwoods, exquisite granite, large bedrooms, & an abundance of storage.
- MLS® #7218433
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,365
- Year Built2008
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Phone on Property, Propane
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Gazebo, Gutters Full, Horse Facilities, Patio-Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address14715 Bear Creek Pass
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionBear Creek Estates I
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Library
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementarySycamore Springs
- MiddleSycamore Springs
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 14715 Bear Creek Pass, Austin, TX (MLS® #7218433)
|Price Reduced from $2,500,000 to $1,950,000|
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 25th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.