Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
14624 Flat Top Ranch Rd, Austin
Magnificent authentically constructed Italian farmhouse Villa on over two acres of beautifully manicured Lake Austin waterfront! Beautiful master suite, with five additional bedrooms, each with a private bath. Situated on the lot to take advantage of the lake views from every room. The two story boat dock is built to compliment the style and architecture of the Villa. Very private gated community--Bellagio is a well kept secret gem!
- MLS® #7289580
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,740
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesClub House, Fitness Center, Golf Course Private, Jogging/Biking Path, Kitchen Facilities, Lake Privileges, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking3+ Reserved, Attached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages4
- ViewGolf Course, Hill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Common, Balcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Dock, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Security Lighting, Water Feature, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lakefront, Level, Wooded
- Construction3 Side Masonry, All Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address14624 Flat Top Ranch Rd
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionSteiner Ranch (Bellagio- Lake Austin Waterfront)
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Fire Alarm System, In-Law Plan, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Downdraft, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesDining Room, Library, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementarySteiner Ranch
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Price Change History for 14624 Flat Top Ranch Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #7289580)
|Price Reduced from $5,474,998 to $5,474,997|
|Price Reduced from $5,474,999 to $5,474,998|
|Price Reduced from $5,475,000 to $5,474,999|
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 17th, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.