Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
400 Hillview Rd, Wimberley
Wimberley, a cherished getaway in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, between Austin & San Antonio, creates an iconic backdrop for 400 Hillview. Sitting on 4+ acres graced by a spring named after Keep Wimberley Beautiful founder Martha Knies, the property was designed to capture scenic views, compliment the hill country, & accommodate comfortably. Rainwater collection/purification system. Main residence, expansive new deck, pool & spa, garage apartment, + 2 bedroom Guest House, & Business Office Suite.
- MLS® #7327398
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,421
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Phone on Property, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1 Car Carport, Attached, Door-Multi, Open Parking Uncovered
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesAwning, Balcony-Covered, Barbecue, Deck, Gutters Full, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionCultivated, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Stream On Lot
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stucco
- Address400 Hillview Rd
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionSpoke Hill Sec 2
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Filter Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Living Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories3
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 18th, 2019 at 6:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.