Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3100 Rippling Creek Ct, Austin
Updated, Custom-built home sits on 1/2 private acre, cul-de-sac lot w/ 4462 pristine sf. Gleaming new hardwoods & Turkish tile blend elegantly w/ fresh paint throughout, plantation shutters & automated Hunter Douglas blinds. Master retreat has patio access to gorgeous, sunny backyard. Open kitchen w/ 42" cabinets, gas cooktop, large walk in pantry & built-ins. 2nd floor features vaulted ceiling flex room w/ wet bar & true media room w/ stadium floors. 3 car garage w/ epoxy floors offers plenty of storage.
- MLS® #7344501
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,463
- Year Built2005
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Golf Course Private, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Side, Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Balcony-Uncovered, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address3100 Rippling Creek Ct
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionSteiner Ranch Ph 02 Sec 05
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Butler Pantry
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementarySteiner Ranch
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2019 at 10:00pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.