Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
24207 Pedernales Canyon Trl, Spicewood
River Bend Ranch has over 208 acres, over 1,600 feet of waterfront on Pedernales River and is less than 30 miles to downtown Austin. Main house has over 4,700 sq ft(3 bed, 3 full bath, 2 half), Guest house has over 2,700 sq ft(4 bed, 3 bath). There are 2-two car garages and an 8 car garage connected to a country club style lounge for entertaining. There are 4 ponds, 4 wells, a spring fed grotto, multiple pastures for any kind of wildlife and your own longhorn cattle. Mostly cleared of cedar and mesquite.
- MLS® #7395385
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,527
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesSmall Aircraft Airport, Golf Course Private, Golf Course Public, Library, Shopping Mall, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingDetached, Door Opener, Entry-Swing-In, Security Gate
- # of Garages12
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Partial, Horse Facilities, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Waterfall, Sport Court
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Lakefront, Rolling, Wooded
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address24207 Pedernales Canyon Trl
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Plantation Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryWest Cypress Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 18th, 2019 at 4:21pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.