Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7408 Rain Creek Pkwy, Austin
Amazing and beautiful Gem of Great Hills! Awesome corner lot with native landscaping, 3 large car garage with side entry, open floorplan, beautiful hardwoods & travertine thruout, stainless appliances, no wasted hallways, elegant fixtures & wrought iron staircase, updated kitchen w/high end granite, recent fixtures, fresh paint thruout, gameroom/home office, 3 bedrooms & Jack/Jill bath upstairs, balcony, serene backyard w/water feature & garden shed/workshop & new granite in all baths!Light & spacious!
- MLS® #7418637
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,719
- Year Built1991
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Golf Course Private, Golf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Pet Amenities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Internet-WiFi, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Curbs, Decorative Pond, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Private Garden, Solar Screen, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Curbs, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Pond On Lot
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address7408 Rain Creek Pkwy
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionGreat Hills Ph 02 Sec 02
- Zip Code78759
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas, Downdraft
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryKathy Caraway
- MiddleCanyon Vista
Price Change History for 7408 Rain Creek Pkwy, Austin, TX (MLS® #7418637)
|Price Reduced from $585,000 to $579,900|
|Price Reduced from $600,000 to $585,000|
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 17th, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.