Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
26100 Countryside Dr, Spicewood
High on a hilltop overlooking 1 1/2 miles of Lake Travis is an authentic looking Italian Villa designed by Dick Clark with builder Bill Dorman and Escobedo brothers with an estimated reproduction cost of 8 million dollars. This 5 acre peninsula faces North and East and spans approximately 1600 feet of lake front. Property has 2 boat docks, both accessible by vehicles. Located in golf community of Barton Creek Lakeside. Spicewood Airport is nearby. Includes 2016 Formula BR270 & 2008 Bentley convertible.
- MLS® #7592138
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,125
- Year Built1991
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesClub House, Controlled Access, Fitness Center, Game Room, Golf Course Private, Lake Privileges, Lounge
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages4
- ViewGolf Course, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Deck
- Lot DescriptionIn Golf Course Community, Lakefront, Public Maintained Road
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address26100 Countryside Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionRanch Sec 08
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Washer, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementaryMarble Falls
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Property Listed by: Pipkin Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 16th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.