Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3950 Sendero Dr, Austin
Swimming, grilling, outdoor chilling. Perfect entertaining paradise! Chef’s kitchen w/ Wolf & SubZero appliances open to family room. Tile & wood floors. Plantation shutters. Master-suite down. 4 bedrooms/2 baths up. Loft w/ shuffleboard table! Flagstone back porch overlooks the beautiful pool & spa! Outdoor kitchen includes Subzero mini fridge, ice maker, built-in DCS gas grill & Green Egg, fireplace, & fans. Plenty of room in the backyard to throw a football! https://www.seetheproperty.com/u/337976
- MLS® #7750449
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,438
- Year Built1998
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Google Fiber, Uverse, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground, Internet-Fiber
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Barbecue
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address3950 Sendero Dr
- SubdivisionTravis Country
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Butler Pantry, Intercom, Plantation Shutters, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Bar Ice Maker, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Stove Commercial Grade, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 4th, 2020 at 7:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.