Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
708 Patterson Ave, Austin
Built in 1872 by JL Buaas. Historical Landmark. With 4 beds, 3.5 baths, and 4937 sqft. Concrete floors through out the downstairs and hardwood flooring upstairs. Two story windows. Large kitchen with Silestone countertops, tons of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, and dining area. Has an elevator to the second floor where you will find bedrooms with views. Master has fireplace, large master closet, and remodeled bath. The .311 acres. Great oak trees. An apartment out back with two 500 sqft units.
- MLS® #7827877
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,916
- Year Built1872
- Style1st Floor Entry, Elevator, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- ViewCity, Lake/River
- Exterior FeaturesAwning, Balcony-Covered, Barbecue, Dog Run, Gutters Partial, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Private Garden, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address708 Patterson Ave
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionWest End Heights
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Elevator, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Outlaw Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 23rd, 2019 at 6:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.