Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7708 Donnelley Dr, Austin
Just minutes from McKinney Falls, this beautiful new David Weekley Home is a rare find in Easton Park! Upon entering, 10’ ceilings welcome you into the expansive Living area while well-placed windows maximize natural light. An open design enhances the large island Kitchen & grand Dining area, allowing you to easily interact with others. When the day is done, relax in the spacious extended Owner's Retreat or on the generous covered porch! Square Footage is an estimate only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #7863827
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,179
- Year Built2019
- StyleSee Agent
- AmenitiesClub House, Fitness Center, Pool-Community, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Door Opener, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Electric Car Plug-in, Gutters Full, Pest Tubes in Walls, Ramp(s), Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionInterior, See Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionStone Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address7708 Donnelley Dr
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionEaston Park
- Zip Code78744
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Coffered, Low/No VOC
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Energy Star Appliances, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- ElementaryNewton Collins
- HighDel Valle
Price Change History for 7708 Donnelley Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #7863827)
|Price Increased from $359,990 to $369,973|
|Price Reduced from $364,806 to $359,990|
|Price Reduced from $381,579 to $364,806|
|Price Reduced from $391,579 to $381,579|
|Price Reduced from $401,375 to $391,579|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased from $390,375 to $401,375|
|Price Increased from $390,365 to $390,375|
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 21st, 2020 at 3:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.