Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3901 Sugarloaf Dr, Austin
Tropical Paradise! Gorgeous Custom Home set on the 11th fairway of Falconhead golf course. Boasting an outdoor oasis w/pool & spa surrounded by lush landscaping, outdoor cooking, & large covered patio. Enjoy sweeping views, gorgeous white kitchen w/newer appliances, Master & guest on main floor, 3 beds up w/en-suite baths, game & media rm. Upgrades include Belina stone, tile roof, coffered/high ceilings, Brazilian wood floors. Seller has put Over $100K last few years. Exterior Just painted....not orange.
- MLS® #8014022
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,107
- Year Built2003
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesGolf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf Course, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Attached Spa/Hot tub, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk, Barbecue, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Golf Course, Cul-De-Sac, In Golf Course Community, Level
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address3901 Sugarloaf Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionThe Heights at Spillman Ranch
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 3901 Sugarloaf Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #8014022)
|Price Reduced from $1,140,000 to $1,090,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,170,000 to $1,140,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 16th, 2019 at 11:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.