Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
- MLS® #8098214
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,023
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone Available, Propane
- Parking Spaces10
- # of Garages3
- ViewFields, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Water Feature, Cabana
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address8601 Zyle Rd
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionWilkerson Estates
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 8601 Zyle Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #8098214)
|Price Reduced from $1,125,000 to $1,100,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,149,000 to $1,125,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,190,000 to $1,149,000|
Property Listed by: JP and Associates Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.