Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
16219 Paddlefish Way, Austin
This gorgeous two story, five bedroom, four and a half bathroom home is surely to take your breath away! There is no doubt you will live your best life with these greenbelt views, high vaulted ceilings, spacious walk in closets, garden tubs, beautiful wood floors, and so much more! This home features 2 family rooms, a media room , and a game room, providing plenty of space for the family to relax and have fun!
- MLS® #8214425
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,794
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Grill, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Propane Available, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side, Entry-Swing-In
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Common, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stucco
- Address16219 Paddlefish Way
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionRocky Creek
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 16219 Paddlefish Way, Austin, TX (MLS® #8214425)
|Price Increased from $949,900 to $989,900|
Property Listed by: Drees Custome Homes, L.P.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 20th, 2019 at 11:46am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.